Friday, March 29, 2013

Goodbye Week. Hello Weekend. Lessons Learned: Take 88.

Kiddo, relaxing after his morning shower in D.C.
Goodbye busy last week of Spring Break filled with friends, playtime, movies, and games.
Goodbye seeing The Croods and loving the 3-D animation and storyline (worth the 3-D price).
Goodbye cleaning up from the D.C. trip - it takes me longer to put things away than the length of the trip.
Goodbye Kiddo spending the night at his Grandparents' house while I met with a new client!
Goodbye inhaling those awesome cheese biscuits at Red Lobster - they may be the death of me.

Hello dinner get-together with some awesome friends; I have to bring my Lemon Bar dessert (shhhh! - it's from a box).
Hello Kiddo and I sharing some time with my Grandmother, his Great-Grandmother (Kiddo is usually in school when I visit her).
Hello parking it on the couch and popping in The Ten Commandments, an annual tradition.
Hello making the most out of the last few days of Spring Break - eeking out all the fun there is left to have.
Hello not celebrating Easter this weekend, as my Easter falls on May 5 this year.

My lesson learned this week is no matter how long a break is (our Spring Break was over 2 weeks long), it is never enough. The only saving grace in going back to a schedule, alarm clock, homework, the drive, and car pool? There are only 2-months until Summer Vacation!!!!!!

Enjoy Good Friday and Happy Easter! I'll catch up in another month:-)

   

  

No comments:

 

Back to TOP

Boutique Blog Design