Monday, October 1, 2012

Gratitude Journal Monday

Oh, friends, I'll have to admit, it's been a tough weekend. Super Hubby is mega, super-duper, sick with a cold that only the devil could have sent. It's really that bad! But, instead of taking things day by day, sometimes you have to take them hour by hour. Before I go put on some more tea to brew I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate you coming here to my little spot on the Web. Happy Monday and Happy October!

311. I am grateful for the grace God gives me in times of madness and stress.
312. I am grateful for all the people in my life that help me keep it all together.
313. I appreciate the comfort of a warm bed and soft pillow as I lay my head down at night.
314. I am thankful I find comfort in the Word; the message is always constant and unchanging.
315. I am grateful for the reminder that I am just too blessed to be stressed so carry on!

To start your own Gratitude Journal, click here to see my beginnings.

Please share some gratitude of your own. I'm thankful for comments, too!

No comments:

 

Back to TOP

Boutique Blog Design