Monday, September 24, 2012

Gratitude Journal Monday

Them leaves are gonna fall, and we're gonna rake.
Happy Monday, friends! We start the week together officially living in Autumn. I've got mantels to decorate, shelves to clutter with Halloween dust collectors, and fake webbing to stretch amongst the already-existing spider webs around my home (how convenient). But, before I get too out-of-control, I'll take the time to express my gratitude because a thankful heart is a happy soul and content spirit. Ahh, exactly who I want to be!

I hope you can join me. No declaration of gratitude is ever too small to be mentioned. Here's how I got started, click here.

306. I am grateful for the smell of baked chicken in the oven when I come into the house from the cool outside - so homey.

307. I am grateful for low-key weekends.



308. I am grateful for rainy and wet weekends because it gives you an excuse to stay home in fleece sweats and just hang-out together.

309. I am grateful my son still wants to play non-electronic games like the board game Pay Day (vintage, of course); it took us 3 days to get through an entire year and he beat me by $1,000!

310. I am grateful my mom holds a special place in God's heart and He will be watching over her during her operation later this week (everything will be OK, Mom).

If you haven't left an entry for last week's giveaway, click here RIGHT NOW and enter! It's such a cute Halloween Decor, I can't imagine you'd want to miss out!!!! You only have today to enter. Good luck!

Have a wonderful week!

8 comments:

michelle @ this little light said...

VIsiting you from Hello, Monday! I especially agree on Nos. 306 and 309.

My prayers will be said for your mom, too. Hope all goes well! xo

Becs said...

We are officiially in autumn too! Love your gratitude journal - 307 and 308 are my favourites on your list and things that I'm very grateful for too. Have a lovely week (visiting from Hello Monday).

I am LOVD said...

Michelle, thank you for your sweet comment and keeping my mom in your prayers this week. So kind! I'm grateful for your kindness.

I am LOVD said...

Becs, looks like you and I speak the same language on the weekends - No Stress is Best!!!

Suzan Wood-Young said...

Great list! Roasting chicken smells the best! Memories of Pay Day, a great game. Hugs to you and wishes for a speedy recovery for your Mom.

I am LOVD said...

Suzan, you are the best! Thanks for the warm wishes to my mom.

the domestic fringe said...

I'm glad I am not the only one who likes to stay home in fleece every now and then. ;-)

Saying a prayer for your mom and her surgery.
~FringeGirl

thedomesticfringe.com

I am LOVD said...

thedomesticfringe,
comfort is key, no? Thanks for your well wishes for my mom:-)

 

Back to TOP

Boutique Blog Design