Wednesday, September 14, 2011

What I Made Wednesday {Oyster Cracker Nibblers}


Out of after-school snack ideas already? Try this crunchy, yummy, savory, easy-to-make recipe.



What You'll Need
1 bag oyster crackers (16 oz)
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 pkg. dry Hidden Valley Ranch Original dressing
1 teaspoon dill weed
1 teaspoon garlic powder












What You'll Do
In a large storage bowl with cover, dump in all the ingredients and shake well. For 2 hours, shake well every so often. The oil will absorb into the cracker.









What You'll Need to Know to Finish
Store in an airtight container, will keep for weeks. 35 crackers are only 100 calories! I've had these yummy crunchers on salads, soups, and have even used as chili toppers! The enhanced flavor of the cracker is so robust. I hope you try this recipe and enjoy!




What is your favorite, any-time snack?

 

2 comments:

I am LOVD said...

Correction - 9 oz. bag not 16 oz.

Jaime Lyn at Crafty Scrappy Happy said...

oooh yummmm! I had a friend that used to make these and I always wondered what the recipe was thank you SO much for sharing! I am a new follower and am excited to get to know you!
Jaime from crafty scrappy happy

 

Back to TOP

Boutique Blog Design