Monday, July 25, 2011

Gratitude Journal Monday

Well, it's Monday and I'm feeling very "Monday". I'm not sure why? We had a fun weekend so maybe all that fun was just exhausting. I'm sure Gratitude Journal Monday will get my mind set back on the right track! That's the whole point, right? If you're wondering what Gratitude Journal Monday is, click here to familiarize yourself with the concept.

Nothing is off limits when it comes to gratitude so thank away!

11. I am grateful I am able to find the richness in simplicity and enjoy it fully.
12. I am grateful for all my senses: sight, smell, taste, touch, sound, and common.
13. I am ever so grateful for the pitter-patter sound of my son's feet heard throughout the house.
14. I am grateful in finally learning it is not what God can give or do for me that I want, but rather just wanting God Himself.
15. I am thankful for the summer bounty we enjoy that comes from the Earth and our farmers' hardwork and dedication.


Are you starting your Gratitude Journal?

No comments:

 

Back to TOP

Boutique Blog Design