Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Favorite Snack

Our family's all-time favorite snack is popcorn. Not the menacing, cardboard kind you get from microwave popcorn - heaven's no! We're talking the freshly popped popcorn you get from working a little bit by turning the crank on your Whirley Pop Popcorn Maker. Too much work you say? Oh, but the rewards are so sweet!


l-r: Red, White, and Blue Popping Corn
I know some of you are thinking my family and I are popcorn snobs, and, perhaps you are right? I know this: I will personally never waste another mouth chew on microwave popcorn ever again. We've tried many different kinds of popcorn from yellow, to white, to blue, to red; from purple amethyst to baby white, to black. We have our favorites, we have conducted our own taste-testings, but I'm not being paid to tell you which is our favorite so I'll stop there unless a popcorn company wants to give me a call and some free samples.


As a self-proclaimed popcorn snob I can recommend you pop your corn in your Whirley Pop-type device with Canoloa Oil and season your freshly popped corn with sea salt. My family must have this delicious treat at least three times per week. I highly recommend popping corn in this way. Try it and you will never buy microwave popcorn again, either. Welcome to the Popcorn Snobs Club.

What is your all-time favorite, go-to snack?

No comments:

 

Back to TOP

Boutique Blog Design